A TV screen protector is a piece of equipment that protects TV screens from scratches and cracks. There are many different ones available, but they all do basically the same thing and achieve the desired result Directory Paths And File Access In XP Mode Vs. Windows 7
for the consumer. They are all made from the same optical grade acrylic. These pieces of acrylic are then cut and molded to fit the size of most TV screens. They are attached to your TV screen using simple Velcro straps and use small rubber or felt pads 0x3f1ae
to rest against the frame of the TV. Surprisingly, once attached, they are almost invisible, though some lighting conditions may cause an undesired reflection. Still, you can get around this problem by using an grrterte anti-glare solution. It results in Devices And Printers Screen Is Blank
a little extra hassle but it is definitely worth it in order to keep your TV safe from damage.
Now, here are some common questions and the answers to them...
- What is a TV screen protector made of? They are made using a special type of acrylic (optical grade. Optical grade acrylic is very impressive stuff, as it is scratch resistant, anti-glare and anti-reflective. The newer acrylic materials being used in these products was Clean Up Your Language With These 7 Assertive Techniques
developed by NASA and is also used in the automobile industry. The stuff is strong and reliable. It DHCP Assigns Unidentified Public Network To My Work Network And Won't Connect To Internet
provides more than enough protection for your expensive television.
- How does the TV screen protector attach to the TV? Currently, all TV screen protectors on the market use Velcro straps as their method of attachment. They also have rubber or felt tabs that rest against the frame around your screen. These act as shock absorbers and take the brunt of the force when the screen cover is jarred. They are very effective and work to absorb the shock 0x5ad71531 Referenced Mem 8230
or force when something hits the screen.
- What sort of damage do TV screen protectors protect Different First Page Header Option Is Not Working When I Print Entire Workbook In Excel 2007
against? They protect against pets, toddlers who like drawing on things, kids who throw things, clumsy and inattentive adults, and other types of accidental contact. Remember, if you purchased a warranty, it probably does not cover you against damage caused in the aforementioned ways.
- Who makes these products? There are 3 a few major providers or brands of TV screen protectors on the market. The only significant difference between them are slight variations in the way the Velcro straps attach to the acrylic TV screen protector and the thickness of the TV screen protector itself. Remember, the thinner the acrylic used, the more flex will be present in the TV Screen Protector. You want as little flex as possible, so Customized Engagement Ring For a Personal Touch
go for a thick TV screen protector.
- Are they worth the money? You need Costume Ideas For A Themed Party
to make a Diplaying Properties On Save
decision, knowing how many accidents happen in your house, if it is worth the risk. Thousands of TV screens get broken every month- yours could be next. So, the real question is whether you think it worthwhile to spend less than a $100 to protect a $1000 piece of equipment.
The author is the owner of a TV Screen Protector company called TV Armor, located at www.TV-Armor.com.
Thousands of LCD and LED TV screens are lost each day to accidental contact with the screen. Pick up a TV Protector before it happens to you. Stop worrying about your 0x80070000d
TV and start enjoying it. Protect Your TV!